Civil Service Ethics Office
1.Agency Against Corruption (AAC), Ministry of Justice
2.Laws and Regulations
3.Government employee ethics units are in charge of the following matters pursuant to Article 4 of the Act of the Establishment of the Government Employee Ethics Units and Officers:
- Publicity of public integrity and social participation.
- Preparation, promotion and execution of laws concerning public integrity and precautions.
- Preparation, coordination and promotion of the suggestions on public integrity reform.
- Affairs in relation to civil servants’assets declaration, recusal of interest conflicts and integrity and ethics.
- Handling of matters concerning corruption and illegitimacies on the part of the office.
- Complete a check of affairs carrying risks of corruption.
- Handling and coordination of protection of official confidential information of the office.
- Handling and coordination of security maintenance of the office.
- Other matters concerning government employee ethics.
Report corruption to the Civil Service Ethics Office:
Mailbox: No.11, Lixing St., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 11143, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Anti-corruption hotline opens 24 hrs: +886-0800-286-586